Title: Data Quality Administrator (music royalties)
Function: Repertoire & Member Data
Reporting to: Distribution Manager
PPI - Distribution and Membership Department:
Phonographic Performance Ireland CLG (PPI) distributes sound recording royalties to its members: Independent and Major Labels.
The purpose of the role is to integrate PPI’s member data (recording registrations) with the PPL (UK) database in the transition to solely track-based Audio Distributions. Good quality data is essential to processing revenue received to enable efficient and timely distributions - direct external contact with record companies will be key to this.
The person’s skills and attributes:
- Liaising internally, with members and with PPL (UK).
- Processing registrations, ensuring that repertoire data meets the standards required.
- Providing an efficient professional and helpful service and support for members.
- Carry out department administration and tasks in line with departmental processes and procedures.
An initial 6 month contract, depending on business needs this may be extended to 9 or 12 months.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel in particular (certified preferred).
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ office experience.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Good at time management and deadlines.
- Self-motivated and uses initiative.
- An interest in the music industry/ royalty administration.
Applications closing date: Thursday March 16, 2017. Please note: the role may be filled in advance of this date.
- Salary 27-30K DOE.
- Annual Leave (pro rata): 20 days.
- Working Hours: 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday /36.25 hrs per week
To apply please email an application letter/email together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***no agencies please***